Is Driving a Car Really Hard to Do?

Posted by Bane Rowe | 26.3.08 | | 0 comments »

Today was a lousy day. The heat was unbearable. The traffic was excruciatingly terrible. And somebody cut me off. Hello? Did I allow you to do that? I was minding my own business going straight and listening to the radio. Then you do that?

I wonder. Is it really instinctual, NOT to let someone enter in our lane? Would that be considered as selfish? If that would be considered as such, then I'm probably guilty of it. Maybe if not for car doors, I would probably have been into many fights just fending off for myself against these lousy drivers. Arrgh!

They say God does things in mysterious ways. Maybe that is why God did not give me a tank to bring to office everyday. Or an ATC. Either would really be quite useful in times like these. Oh, how I would have loved to 'runneth over bumps of hills and mounds and colorful cars too.' Or race with them and fit my vehicle into impossibly tight middle of two lanes like they do. Ohohoho! That would really be nice.

Oh, well. Since God really, apparently, noticeably, perceptively AND obviously does not want to give me those toys, maybe I can bargain with Him? Dear God, I promise to be good. Can I please have a tank ? Or , Dear God, I promise not to be too rash anymore. Can I pleeeassse have a tank?

On the other hand, His not giving me a tank could be because he works in His own time. That's right. Maybe he will give the tank, but just not now. Hmmm. If so, then I better rehash my prayer too. Dear God, I promise to be good. Can I please have a tank, tomorrow?

Digg this

0 comments