How to Watch Movies for Free

Posted by Bane Rowe | 17.3.08 | | 0 comments »

I have been watching downloaded movies since several years ago that I rarely go out for movies nowadays. I especially like those DVD ripped ones since their copy really is, well, DVD quality (ehe!). But awhile back, I overheard my friend saying that he was cutting back on his movie budget because he was saving up for a trip. Now I was just minding my own business drinking coffee, eating croissant and stuff, but I really found it weird for him to do so since I knew he had a DSL line back at home, just like me. So, being just myself I butted in to both my friends' conversation, and I told this friend of mine to just download the film that he wants a few months later when the official DVD of it comes out. I added that if he can't wait, well, he can try the cam recorded ones that sound like old mono films, or worse. Then it struck me. They were suddenly stopped by some unseen force like when Obi Wan waved his hand and did his thing in Star Wars. They were wide eyed and seemed perplexed. What the?! Why the hell are you guys staring at me

To cut the long story short, I found out that they didn’t know how to do it. For real, I asked and they both said yes. So as a result, the three of us had such a long conversation because the 2 of them had to get notes (!!!) on what I was telling them. Ugh. At the end of the day, friend number 1 said he did what I told him to do and he tried it by getting a corporate edition Win XP successfully (way to go!). My other friend didn't try it until the morning of the next day and all he got were some tampered mp3's (oh well).

I wouldn’t even try writing here what I told those guys for hours so for everyone out there, I found a rather simplified tutorial on how to do the downloading stuff. Its not really explaining anything but it is a useful guide and can jumpstart noobs immediately. But I must remind everyone not to be hasty as to forget protecting yourselves from viruses and spyware. Remember, we cannot be too careful with regards to those. Ok? The tutorial is found here.

Digg this

0 comments