I was just going along my daily web browsing routine when I came by this topic regarding the sad truth about relationships. It centered on a video that described how couples become couples on a cynic persons’ point of view. But even though it was cynical, I think it was quite realistic in its depiction as to what really happens to couples today.

The way the film was shown was quite funny (I cannot say it here yet…avoiding spoilers you see). But even though the way the short film was presented that way, its topic was definitely serious. Yes, the narrator described things on a pessimistic to an almost sarcastic view of things, but she (the narrator) described it, as I believe, truly in the way I think about it too. Of course, I really don’t know if it is true or not. It just so happened that the narrator was female and I was like: I knew it! I knew it! She’s confirming what I knew along…yeah right…

Then again, maybe I was just acting that way because the narrator was female and it it made me feel that what I thought all along(regarding relationships, I mean) was right. Who knows? Would I would have reacted less if the narrator were male? I don’t know about that. Maybe. Here’s the video. Maybe someone else will have a different interpretation to its meaning.

Digg this

0 comments