A Very Tiring Day

Posted by Bane Rowe | 20.3.08 | | 1 comments »

Waaaa! What a tiring day! Actually, today was supposed to be a fun day, what with having a picnic outing and all. As I recall, I've never had a tiring picnic outing as tiring as this one. I remember that it was always fun, with all the food, drinks, stories and girl watching. Yeah, that's how I remember it.

But that did not happen today. This day started with a call telling me to buy the drinks for everyone... a very early call. Then again, that was just alright with me as I was to get up early for the days event anyway. So off I went to buy the drinks for the day. Not bad up to that point.

It was about before lunch that it started to get hectic. It was: bring this, get that, can you buy some more of these... By midday, I was hungry and tired. Thus, after eating a scrumptious meal, well... I fell asleep. No drinks, no stories, no ogling of the female species. Then I remember getting woke up by one of the guys, this time for me to help in packing things up. And that's when I reacted in a sort of a panic. Me: what the?! My day ended with me just eating a heavy lunch...during the picnic outing! Arrgh!

I don't know. Maybe next time I'll just make up some kind of story like I have a foot blister that prevents me from putting pressure on the balls of my feet, or my billiard finger is acting up, or I ate a super hot chili and it resulted to me not being able to speak clearly. Eh, vwat vid tshooo thay? Hmmm... Yes... They won't get me next time.

Digg this

1 comments

  1. Toby Fuqua // March 21, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

    lol sounds like some of my excuses